These last few months have been crazy. I started taking online classes for masters in Health Care Administration. I have been overwhelmed some days and the next is great. I am learning alot already. Still not sure that I like the online class format, esp. relying on team members for team projects like in my current class that is 30% of my grade. Guess, I am not much of a team player, I don't counting on others for my grade!
Jason is now a platoon sgt of 47 or so young men. They are keeping him on his toes and really busy. He is still at Ranger Training brigade, but now over the guys who play the bad guys. LOL. Pray that Jason can be a great mentor for them, esp. spiritually!
Girls are tan little squirts from playing in our pool that our friend gave us. What a blessing it has been. They spend hours in there and I enjoy floating around and working on my tan. They are both in Karate now and loving it. They are pretty talented in it too.
The girls are flying to Arizona on the 1st of July to spend two weeks with Jason's parents while we go on our mission trip to Honduras. This is their first time flying by themselves. I'm still not sure whether or not I am ready for that. They are going to have a great time. They are going camping for the 4th of July with family friends. On the 12th, they are going to Riodoso, NM for jason's cousins wedding. They get to see their new baby cousin, Nathan, before we do. He is Jason's sisters new baby, which makes 3. YEAH!
If you are reading this, PRAY for our family as we travel this summer. Especially pray for our mission trip that lives are saved and we have a safe trip.
Beautiful Fall...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment